Adam J. Conti, LLC is a law firm, organized as a limited liability company under the laws of the State of Georgia, with a practice limited to employment law.
Our firm is different from conventional law firms in several ways:
- Our firm is wed to contemporary technology – we use the latest technology to perform our services more efficiently and serve our clients more effectively.
- We have offices at two locations: 1201 Peachtree St., Suite 1250, Atlanta, GA 30361 and on the Internet: www.contilaw.com.
Click Here For A Map And Directions
- We use outside resources to perform our services to a far greater extent than other law firms – this enables us to provide a higher and more efficient level of client services at a lower fee.
- We practice law from the client’s perspective, not the lawyers’.
- We have published core values.
- We are direct and honest with our billings. We do not hide fees in charges for photocopying, long distance telephone services, fax charges, and markups for travel and other outside expenses. Clients are billed on an actual cost basis for expenses incurred and on a fee basis for legal services performed on their behalf. Our competitive hourly billing rates and our efficient operations typically result in lower total bills than other firms would charge for the same work.
- We have discarded the baggage and pomposity typically associated with legal representation. Instead, we deal with clients in an honest, informal and straight-forward basis and always with dignity and respect.
- Our practice is highly specialized. We limit our practice to employment law because that is what we know and do best. Within employment law we have four sub-specialties:
- Federal Sector Employment Law
- Public Sector Employment Law
- Workplace ADR
- Efficient and Effective Employment Litigation
- We also provide representation to employees and employers in all aspects of employment law including:
- Severance Negotiations
- Employment Policy Formulation
- Unlike most employment law firms, we represent both employees and employers. Representing both sides to the employment relationship provides us with a more comprehensive perspective of the underlying dispute and provides us with the experience to represent either party more effectively.
Our firm is not different from other law firms in several key respects:
- Our sole business is practicing law – we are fully licensed to practice law, carry normal malpractice insurance and participate in the appropriate bar and professional organizations.
- Our legal work is first quality – we take great pride in the quality of our legal work and in our capacity to use our legal knowledge and experience to structure creative and effective solutions to our clients’ legal problems.
We wish you every success in developing a productive and harmonious employment relationship.
We look forward to continuing to serve you through our web site and possibly providing legal representation should the need arise. Until then, please come back.